Mowing BX24 MMM

/ BX24 MMM #1  

RUNNONMT4560

Tractor
Cub Cadet 7360ss
Will the Kubota RCK60-24B Belly Mower fit the BX24?

/ BX24 MMM #4  
I think it will, I have the RCK60-23B and have no problem, not sure about the 24B.

Last edited:
   / BX24 MMM #5  
OK, now I'm confused. According to Kubota (Kubota Tractor Corporation - Prior Product - BXSeries ), these are the only MMMs that fit the BX24:

RCK54-23BX
RCK60B23BX
RCK54P23BX

Is this wrong? I've been looking for a used MMM for a BX23 and was relying on the information on the Kubota website.

Thanks, RIchard

/ BX24 MMM #6  
I don't think it will fit without mods. That deck is for a b series. The bx deck have bx prefix at the end and the B has a B of course.

/ BX24 MMM #7  
OK, now I'm confused. According to Kubota (Kubota Tractor Corporation - Prior Product - BXSeries ), these are the only MMMs that fit the BX24:

RCK54-23BX
RCK60B23BX
RCK54P23BX

Is this wrong? I've been looking for a used MMM for a BX23 and was relying on the information on the Kubota website.

Thanks, RIchard

Richard, You say you are looking for a MMM for a BX23. You probably already know this from your research, but just to clarify for others. I think the mounting brackets are different on the mmm for the BX23 (also BX2200 and 2230) than the mmm for the BX24 (BX2350, 2360, 2660). The models you listed above won't fit the BX23 without some modification. The numbers on the decks are less confusing if you compare them to the numbers of the non-BH equipped tractors. i.e. RCK54-23BX fits BX2350 and, of course the BX24 or 25 that is based on this tractor. The BX23 is based on the BX2230 tractor, so the correct mmm will be a RCK54-22BX.

The OP's original question was concerning a RCK60-24B This is not a BX deck and will likely require modification if it can be realistically made to fit the BX-24 at all.

/ BX24 MMM #8  
Actually the mounts for the bx23 should be the same. The bx22 used a different mount. So any deck with a 23bx suffix will fit fine without any mods

/ BX24 MMM #9  
Actually the mounts for the bx23 should be the same. The bx22 used a different mount. So any deck with a 23bx suffix will fit fine without any mods

According to Kubota's published information, the BX23 uses the suffix 22BX deck same as the BX22. They are after all, the same tractor except for the hydraulic valve.
The BX24 uses the suffix 23BX mmm Same as the BX2350

Last edited:
   / BX24 MMM #10  
According to Kubota's published information, the BX23 uses the suffix 22BX deck same as the BX22. They are after all, the same tractor except for the hydraulic valve.
The BX24 uses the suffix 23BX mmm Same as the BX2350

Correct. (00 & 30 series BX's use the 22BX MMM's, 50 & 60 series BX's use the 23BX MMM's).
The difference is in the rear lift link attachment points (brkts). They are spaced narrower on the newer 23BX MMM's. There has been afew folks that have cut the rear attachment brkts off and rewelded them on the MMM where they would match up w/the lift links & they work fine....
If you have the tools (grinder & welder) and are good at welding, you're looking at a minor mod to adapt either series MMM to either series BX tractor.
A search here will turn up one if not more exp's.
Good luck
Dave