LAWM VAC AND BX2360

/ LAWM VAC AND BX2360 #1  

NDMDC

Tractor
kubota bx 2360
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON THE BEST WAY TO FAB A STOCK BOOT FROM AN AGRI-FAB CHIP-N-VAC LAWN VAC TO MY BX 2360 60'' MMM?

/ LAWM VAC AND BX2360 #2  
What size hose?? The kubota uses an 8" hose I believe. If the are the same buy the bagger boot from kubota and it should fit perfect.

/ LAWM VAC AND BX2360
Yes I thought about that, but my local kubota dealer whats $160 for the boot, and I thought I might be able to rig up something on the boot that came with the agri-fab for cheaper. Thanks for the info though, I might have to.

/ LAWM VAC AND BX2360 #4  
Yup I had to buy the boot kit myself. Its worth it. The boot is real high quality as is the hardware and the baffle that gets added under the deck to increase lift. I complained but after seeing it I can understand why its so much. Comes with the section of hose too. I have an extra boot now from another member of TBN as I swapped my older 54 " boot for his 60" boot he couldn't use. Its on a shelf as a spare but I doubt I will ever use it.

/ LAWM VAC AND BX2360
I will probably end ordering it, like you said its if its made to fit perfectly, ill probably save money in the long, instead of wasting money trying my own "fab" skills, which arnt very good to say the least. Thanks for the help, Im new here and already like the response. Thanks again.

/ LAWM VAC AND BX2360 #6  
I have a DR lawn vac that I use on a b2920.I used a 7in pipe about 2ft long to make a boot .I sliced it in half to match the opening of the deck,the I used1/8 flat sheet to make the top and bottom and front.thenI made flanges so that it would hook on were the grass deflector hooked on ,that way you can tip it up to clear it if it plugges up

/ LAWM VAC AND BX2360
Thank you, I might try that. I think its a good ideal to be able to clean out the chute.