BX 22 Opinions

/ BX 22 Opinions #1  

Anonymous Poster

Need a tractor for use around the house. Shrubs, mulch, gravel, bury a few drain lines and dig out a few bushes, etc. Is the BX 22 all I need? Hate to spend $5000 or $6000 more than I need to. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ BX 22 Opinions #2  
Sounds like the perfect mechine for you. I have had my BX-22 for close to a year now, and it is an amazing little machine that will do all you want and most likeely a lot more as well.

Paul

/ BX 22 Opinions
Your list sounds remarkably similar to what I use my BX-22 for. It's a capable machine and as long as you understand its limits as compared to a larger machine, you'll be a happy camper. Sometimes the tradeoff is merely the "speed" in which you can accomplish a task. That's a problem for a commercial operator or someone who has a LOT of things to do, but the average homeowner with a bit of land to maintain will be satisfied with this machine.

/ BX 22 Opinions #4  
I use mine for all of the above and it works just fine. backhoe will not pull out a large shrub like an excavator would. you may need to dig at it a little first. have dug many trenches for electrical runs from houses to garages or sheds with no problems. It will do a lot of things the only thing is you have to remember is this is not a case 580 it can only dig so fast. but it sure kicks the --it out of a shovel /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I think you would be happy with it. I am.

/ BX 22 Opinions
I agree, the BX22 seems to be a very capable little tractor. I have only had mine a few weeks but it has impressed me much more than I expected. I always enjoyed looking at pictures while I was shopping so check out the link below.

http://groups.msn.com/KubotaPics/diggin.msnw

Ken

/ BX 22 Opinions
Nice pics, Kenny. Just be careful about carrying big rocks like that lifted so high. Keep the weight as low as possible, without letting the ground get in the way. One little dip under a tire can cause a nasty roll-over if you have the bucket way up in the air. That's not a fun thing for you or the tractor!!

/ BX 22 Opinions #7  
Nice pics, Kenny. Useful info to all. Been researching for about 2 months. Now I'm sold THANKS /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif