BX attachment question plus

/ BX attachment question plus #11  
Mulled it around in my head for months. Did not see a need for a backhoe. Came across a BX24 with 78 hours on it, so I bought it. Now have 810 hours and have used the backhoe for so many projects, I have lost count. Would not be without one!:thumbsup:

Deano

/ BX attachment question plus #12  
I fall in that catergory too where its nice to have one, but didnt think i need it much. I used it more in many ways then I thought I would. :thumbsup:

granted it sits more often then I use it but everytime I needed to dig a hole... I'd just threw it back on under 10 mins and start grinning away while running the controls.:D Lets see... this year alone I dug multiple trees and moved it, dug hole for mailbox, dug out concrete from broken basketball pole, used it as a push pole when I got stuck in mud, dug out a few brush stumps. I had this BX for 4 years now and still counting.

/ BX attachment question plus #13  
The backhoe was my main excuse for buying a Kubota in the first place. I was paying a guy to mow a large field at the fishing cabin, and struggling to maintain a large-ish field at home with a Deere rider.

The bush-hog I got with the BX got me part way there, but the hoe sealed the deal. I was going to put in a large irrigation system for veggie gardens, berry patches, and fruit trees. It would have cost a fair fraction of what I paid for the BX just to hire the job out.

I guess that means the hoe was free :)

Z.

/ BX attachment question plus
Thanks to everyone that posted. I will talk to the dealer tomorrow but I'm about convinced. I have enjoy the flexibility and usefulness of my BX 2360 and I'm sure I will be that much happier with the addition of a back hoe and as I said earlier adding one to my current tractor is expensive, would not be as strong as the one designed for the BX 25 and could violate my warranty. Always enjoy reading the thoughts of others that have gone through the same buying process.

/ BX attachment question plus #15  
BX 23 here and have used the BH for stone walls, stumps, and septic systems. I did not buy it for mowing although I have a 60'MMM...with about 10 hours on it. I would find it hard to have a FEL and no BH...besides, when your in the seat using the BH and you have help, guess what...ya never get outa the seat...its also make a nice counter balance for the FEL.