Missing Fender Handle on L3200

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200
My MX4700 also came without that handle would it use the same handle as the L series that is listed above? Really wanting a handle there to hold on to while looking over my right shoulder.

From the looks of the photos it looks identical. However I saw several photos with a handle already installed on the right side.

With that said the part number for the left side is T1060-29440. Which is the same for the Mx4700 and Grand L.... So i would say it's probably the same for the right side as well.

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #12  
My L3800 came with both handles. :D

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #13  
The L4600 does not come with one, but I bought one from my dealer and put it on anyway. Only took about 20 minutes and well worth it.

Fender_009_zps5817708c.jpg

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #14  
Same part for the MX4700. I did this on my MX just days after purchase.

Happ Tractoring

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #16  
Must be a cost savings. My MX5100 comes with both handles and telescoping 3pt arms whereas the MX4700 does not and doesn't have the right side handle. Seems a bit too minor to short customers on a plastic handle. I use both handles quite a bit when looking behind, I put a hand on it - which is a good bit while doing anything with the 3pt.

HP

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #17  
Yeah, I didn't realize how much I used the right handle to grip when looking behind, until I drove a tractor without one!

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #18  
My L3400hst came with both handles.. as noted is is good to have something to hang on to when looking backwards over you shoulder or sometimes just handy to grab on to when traversing rough ground.

/ Missing Fender Handle on L3200 #20  
My L3400hst came with both handles.. as noted is is good to have something to hang on to when looking backwards over you shoulder or sometimes just handy to grab on to when traversing rough ground.

My L3400HST didn't. I'll have to look into adding one.