looking for paint match bx24 ROPS

/ looking for paint match bx24 ROPS #1  

roma3112

Silver Member
Tractor
simplicity 3112h
folks

i have a bx24 and I am looking for a color match for th ROPS paint. I want to touch up some areas but cant find anything close at any local auto parts store. What have you folks come up with ( if anything) for a color match??

thanks
johnn

/ looking for paint match bx24 ROPS #2  
folks

i have a bx24 and I am looking for a color match for th ROPS paint. I want to touch up some areas but cant find anything close at any local auto parts store. What have you folks come up with ( if anything) for a color match??

thanks
johnn

Kubota dealer's have the ROPS gray paint. I bought a can to touch up a few area's on my ROPS. I think it was like $6 for a standard size spray can. To me after spending thouisands of dollars on a tractor, it isn't worth trying to save $2 on a can of spray paint and not have the right color match.

/ looking for paint match bx24 ROPS
i was at my locak kubota dealer in NH and no such paint, however i didnt take the time to wait in line to find out if it's an order item. Do you know if all the ROPS grey paint is the same? Would you happen to have a color code or part number for the paint you bought?
thanks

/ looking for paint match bx24 ROPS #4  
i was at my locak kubota dealer in NH and no such paint, however i didnt take the time to wait in line to find out if it's an order item. Do you know if all the ROPS grey paint is the same? Would you happen to have a color code or part number for the paint you bought?
thanks

I'll check the can when I get home. I actually did not get it from my dealer here in Maine, I got it from a dealer in NH that I happened to be driving by and I stopped in (I have a hard time driving by shiny new orange tractors without stopping :D).

/ looking for paint match bx24 ROPS #5  
Ok, it's in a a 12.8 oz spray can with a Kubota label.

It's labeled as "Rops Gray #70000-73806" :thumbsup:

/ looking for paint match bx24 ROPS #6  
Rustoleum has a perfect match, some ??? Gray.
If you do a search here you will find it..:p

Go to search above and type in "Rustoleum Kubota"

Oh and they have an Orange that matches too...

/ looking for paint match bx24 ROPS #7  
As we all probably know, the Kubota paint is really pricey.

For orange, this forum has recommended Chevy engine orange as a good match