Deck Boot for B6200 HST-D with MMM

/ Deck Boot for B6200 HST-D with MMM #1  

B6200HSTforme

Tractor
Kubota B6200 HSTD
Hey all, First time posting and need some help. I have a B6200 HST 4WD diesel with a model RC48-62H mid mount mower that I would like to find a deck boot for installing a pull behind DR Lawn & leaf vac unit. The deck boot adapter that DR sells is a unit that must be cut to fit. After searching the internet and this forum is there any chance Kubota has something to fit this old unit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

/ Deck Boot for B6200 HST-D with MMM #2  
What's a deck boot?

I have the same tractor and mower as you. I might have what you need, depending.

/ Deck Boot for B6200 HST-D with MMM
Deck boot or deck adapter (it's what I have seen it called in other forums). It enables the operator to attach a hose for bagging grass, vacuuming leaves, etc.. to a bagger or pull behind cart. It attaches to the mower deck at the discharge opening and narrows to a cylinder for hose attachement. I don't know how else to describe the peice of equiptment. The one I have came from Dr. Power, but is a "universal fit". I had to cut the opening to fit my deck. It works OK, but if there is one available that Kubota makes specifically for the RC48-62H mid mount deck, then I would like to get one. In other forums. I have read where people have used various manufacturers adapters after some modification. I ran accross a few threads where the owners of the BX model Kubotas purchased what I'm looking for from Kubota.
Thanks for any information you may be able to provide.

/ Deck Boot for B6200 HST-D with MMM #4  
Ok, I understand now. Sorry, I can't help you.