MX5100 & BH92 Update

/ MX5100 & BH92 Update #1  

Kyle241

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
Just a short update on my first weekend with the new tractor. First things I noticed:

- size...a lot longer than my B20 and have to watch the loader doesn't hit anything
- power...plenty of it. I've only had it up to 1700 rpm's and it had no difficulty in digging up a stump from a 26" diameter white birch
- comfort...while it's not a Grand L, I find it a lot more comfortable than my B20, it's just a lot smoother
- BH removal...easy, much easier than my B20

The only negative currently is that the dealer made an error where the valve is for the BH. When I attached my bushhog and boxblade, both cannot go lower than 3-4 on the lever otherwise the lift arms bind with the valve causing it to disconnect. This then leaves me with no lift capability and yesterday I had to unscrew the valve (it's attached to a bracket) to reconnect the hose properly and then could lift the BB again. I've spoken to the dealer about this and have promised me they would come by in the next couple days to address.

So overall, the MX5100 is one nice tractor and I am lucky to have it. :thumbsup: Going to look at a few used plows today so hopefully I'll find one I like.

Edited to add some pics:

The old field/pasture
photo-16.jpg

Bushhog time
photo-15.jpg

photo-14.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous weather
photo-13.jpg

photo-12.jpg

/ MX5100 & BH92 Update #2  
I also have a mx5100 and are thing about bh92 so keep posting pictures and pros. of BH . Great tractor

/ MX5100 & BH92 Update #3  
Looks like a nice way to spend a day.:thumbsup: