you might be a redneck if --

/ you might be a redneck if -- #21  
Well, if you brushhog down your front yard and find a junk yard and the dog, you might just qualify.

/ you might be a redneck if -- #22  
Since I got my tractor, I really have no use for a wheel barrow. If it need to be moved, a short walk out to the barn to get the tractor is all that is needed.

**If you have used your tractor while skinning or butchering a deer, you are a redneck**

/ you might be a redneck if -- #23  
**If you have used your tractor while skinning or butchering a deer, you are a redneck**

Uh-Oh. Guilty as charged your Honor!

James K0UA

/ you might be a redneck if -- #25  
I don't know, somehow "laptop" and "Redneck" just don't seem to go together! And do 'real' rednecks drink Lite beer??
I need to watch my weight.. Plus I'm a hi-tech redneck!!

/ you might be a redneck if -- #26  
I used mine two weeks age to load two MGB engines into the back of a fullsize conversion van with the doors fully open the bucket went in with almost no room to spare first time I was wishing my bucket was just a little smaller

/ you might be a redneck if -- #27  
Before you use your bucket to skinning or butchering a deer, go out in the woods and put deer in bucket. Lift the deer to waist height to gut. I do all of these ever year.

/ you might be a redneck if -- #28  
Before you use your bucket to skinning or butchering a deer, go out in the woods and put deer in bucket. Lift the deer to waist height to gut. I do all of these ever year.

I like it:thumbsup: gotta remember that.

James K0UA

/ you might be a redneck if -- #29  
Works good to push my logsplitter into the back of my truck also!! With ramps of course, lol!! I love my fel on my bx25. Cant imagine not having it.

image-2838417654.jpg

/ you might be a redneck if -- #30  
You might be a redneck if you don't read the owners manual of your new $30000 tractor before you put 100 hours on it!