you might be a redneck if --

/ you might be a redneck if -- #1  

Unregistered2013

Gold Member
-- you use your bucket-loader for almost everything -- !!

yup, it worked -- !!

Attachments

• IMG-20111010-00217.jpg
    IMG-20111010-00217.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 2,131
   / you might be a redneck if -- #2  
Why not. I paid for that muscle now I use anyway I can. Even used it as a cooler for a party. Now thats rednecking it

/ you might be a redneck if -- #3  
That just smart! Seems like most of the redneck thinking ideas are simply thinking "out of the box." A concept encouraged at most major corporations. They just make fun of folks that try it outside of that enviorment.

Now let me tell you about how in the early 80's I velcroed a wind up big ben clock to my car dash... :laughing: Too poor to afford a real digital clock for my car.

/ you might be a redneck if -- #4  
We used my bucket to pick apples this year. My son went to college and neither my wife or I wanted to climb the tree.

/ you might be a redneck if -- #5  
I used my M series and loader to push/pull out a big rig that got stuck in a field delivering my friend's 70' mobile home at the deer camp. Does that count as redneck?

/ you might be a redneck if -- #6  
Making use of what you got. Nothing wrong with that?? Saves manual labor and using the tractor and its more fun.

/ you might be a redneck if -- #7  
Not redneck at all - thats why we bought loaders. Got to try using the bucket as a cooler next summer.

/ you might be a redneck if -- #8  
You will never realize how useful a loader is until you get one and then suddenly all those jobs you have been putting off because they are too hard are now fun!:)
Yesterday, I was beating the dirt out of a cedar stump/root mass like it was a feather with the loader, and was pointing downhill and wanted to go ahead and load it onto the bucket, so I got off and figured I could man-handle it into the bucket. I could not even budge it by hand. I chained it to the hooks. and took off with it hanging on the lip of the bucket. What is so easy to move around with hydraulics can be a real "bear" with bare hands. For those who don't have loaders, you don't know what you are missing. Loaders are THE most use-full implement on a tractor.

James K0UA

/ you might be a redneck if -- #9  
Using the loader for just about everything is to be expected. Hauling your mower in the back of your SUV. Now that might be a different matter!!!! LOL

Eddie

/ you might be a redneck if -- #10  
What redneck? It's a loader and he's using it to load something. Makes perfect sense to me...