Need help determining age of Kubota L2600

/ Need help determining age of Kubota L2600 #1  

Lazy_J

Tractor
Kubota L2600
I recently inherited a Kubota L2600 tractor. I have only seen a picture of it and I only have some second hand info about it. I would like to determine it's age and get all pertinent info (and get an operator's manual). I have visited Kubota's web site and this tractor looks much different (older) than the L2600 model currently being sold. I have what I believe is the serial number. I am told it is 2-wheel drive, 3-cylinder diesel, 900 hours, and worth about $4k. Is there anyplace where I can match the serial number for positive identification. Any help would be appreciated.

/ Need help determining age of Kubota L2600 #2  
I would expect any Kubota dealer to be able to tell you how old it is by the serial number, but can't say for sure.

/ Need help determining age of Kubota L2600 #3  
I looked at This link and found the L2600 listed as a 2001 model.

/ Need help determining age of Kubota L2600
I called a Kubota dealer. Apparently, this is a grey market tractor. The serial number did not match anything. I guess I'm out of luck on the operator's manual. All the writing on the tractor is Japanese.

/ Need help determining age of Kubota L2600
Thanks, but I know the tractor is at least 5-years old. I now think it's grey market.

/ Need help determining age of Kubota L2600 #6  
If all the instruction/warning labels on the tractor are in Japanese, that is pretty much a dead giveaway that it is probably a grey. The attached photo is of a L3000DT, the larger sibling of the domestic model L2600.

Attachments

• 249329-L3000DT.jpg
    249329-L3000DT.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 294