A more aggressive turf tire for B-2400?

/ A more aggressive turf tire for B-2400? #1  

Anonymous Poster

I am looking for someone that has had good luck with replacing a Kubota Turf tire with a more aggressive truck/mud tire. I did not want to change my 33,12.50,15 rims and hoped that a deeper tread would not throw off my 4x4 syncronization. Could someone please recommend a specific tire that I could use?
Thanks!

/ A more aggressive turf tire for B-2400?
Thanks for your reply- Unfortunately, my dealer tells me that the tires which you have require different rims than a turf tire. Unfortunately, I don't have the bucks to buy both rims and tires! I think I did find a truck tire that will fit my current rims.

/ A more aggressive turf tire for B-2400? #4  
If you have a 4x4, be mindful of the ratio between the rear tire circumference and the front tire circumference. That ratio must CLOSELY match the internal gear ratio from rear to front.

If the tire circumference ratio doesn't closely match the gear ratio, then the drive system will receive unacceptable loads which will lead to premature transmission failure. From the experience from a friend of mine with a B2100 4x4 DST, the splines on the front propeller shaft can break.

If you cannot find a set of tires that will work correctly, try cutting grooves into the existing turf tires. Cutting out some of the tread will not change the tire circumference ratio.