radio issues

/ radio issues #21  
Thanks for that link. Looks like some conflicting info. According to the link that srs provided, the M series uses a different harness. Not which is right?:confused2:

Great news! I received the harness tonight. I ordered the 9pin connector from the previously supplied link. It's a perfect fit to my 2010 M factory harness!:thumbsup:

Makes me wonder if SRS hasn't updated their information or if perhaps they are trying to dupe us.

/ radio issues #22  
I bet it sounds great! I'm looking to upgrade my speakers. What type of 4' speakers did you purchase?

/ radio issues #24  
my radio in my l4310 has a head phone jack, with head phones it sounds much better and you can still hear background noise so if a problem occurs you will hear it.

/ radio issues #25  
Well personally, over the noise of the tractor AND too high of volume from the speakers you'll be deaf before you retire :laughing:. I don't have to have mine up very loud to appreciate it even at full throttle.

/ radio issues #26  
Quality in ear "canal phones" cut down on the engine noise and deliver much higher sound quality than any speakers in the cab. Definitely my preference.