Kubota L2350DT

/ Kubota L2350DT #1  

freespirit

Tractor
Kubota L2350DT
Hello, just became member, trying to research solutions to problems I'm trying to resolve on a very abused Kubota tractor.
I'm 68 years old, live in rural south central Missouri and have 11 acres. Was raising Boer goats with donkey as a guardian. Due to health reasons sold goats and donkey. Have my home up for sale, liquidating equipment and surpluses to facilitate moving. Had a near new Kubota L3400, sold it for cash and the L2350DT I now have. Trying to sell it as well, but finding its requiring much more repairs than I anticipated. Hope this forum can help me thru this process.
You've heard of barn raisings, why don't all you folks come over and we'll get together and fix my tractor :)
Thanks for being here
Jerry Johnson

/ Kubota L2350DT #3  
Jerry welcome to TBN. Over a year ago I sold my hobby horse farm(35 acres) in Alton,Mo. Bout 31 miles east of West Plains if you know where thats at.

Boone

/ Kubota L2350DT
HEY Boone,
Not only know where its at, but live there. Two miles out E Highway. Moved here about 4 1/2 years ago from north Idaho. See your now in florida, as you know no ocean breezes here.
Jerry