standard remote valve for L3800

/ standard remote valve for L3800 #1  

agroth

I recently purchased a L3800 HST new but could not justify the additional $700.00 for a remote hydralic outlet. The tractor in not equipped with a loader or the valves. Does anyone know where I could purchase the required valve and fittings at a reasonable cost for a remote hydralic?

/ standard remote valve for L3800 #2  
I think reasonable $$$ and hydraulics can't be used in the same sentence... :p

There is at least one item that you have to get from kubota, a new block to tap into the system. It's under your right foot as you drive. What are you planning to use the spool for?

Surplus Center is where I got mine. You can check my build with the thread link in my signature.

/ standard remote valve for L3800
Hi Ted I was going to place the remotes at the rear of the tractor with standard pioneer couplers to raise my pto drive grain auger.

/ standard remote valve for L3800 #4  
Before you order, make sure you have all the correct parts... I got almost $100 worth of stuff I didn't need/used... and even if I just bought what I needed, I still would have ended up spending a bunch of money. It's worth it, but hydraulics are not cheap.

I had hoses made locally, after I mounted everything, that was very pricey. You can order them online much cheaper. Buy hoses that will have ends that will bolt straight onto whatever you are connecting. Know the different fittings...

If you are only needing one valve spool, look at this one: Surplus Center - 1 SPOOL 8 GPM PRINCE MB11B5C1 DA VALVE

...But for $50 more you can have two (and just keep it capped off until you need it for something else). :p
Surplus Center - 2 SPOOL 8 GPM PRINCE MB21BB5C1 DA VALVE