BX2360: 1 year later

/ BX2360: 1 year later #1  

snpower

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere GT235, GT 275, 1025R
So it's been a year. Wow. Never thought I'd own such a great machine. For me, it's the perfect size tractor. I've done some useful projects, saved my back to be sure - even hauled kids on a hayride and done some community work.

But the biggest bonus of owning the unit is the community of supporters here on TBN. I can't imagine where I'd be (besides upside down in the ditch) without the advice and input of so many. So, here's to all of you!!

Thanks also to the after sale support by Steve Barlow and his company.

108.8 hours and ready for whatever winter we likely won't see here in Virginia.

/ BX2360: 1 year later #2  
I'm at 6 months...amazingly, I've already put 87 hours on mine, and we only have one acre to play on. What a great machine...can't believe I'm actually looking forward to the first snowfall. I'm in upstate NY so I think I'll be getting a little more seat time than you this winter.

/ BX2360: 1 year later #3  
1.1 hrs on mine ... still checking all bolts and fluid levels .. even read the Manual !

/ BX2360: 1 year later #4  
162hrs later and the little guy is still my handiest tool. Front blower,chains and weight box on now just waiting for snow to come.

/ BX2360: 1 year later #5  
3 years now, and no regrets, great machine. love my little orange work horse.

/ BX2360: 1 year later
Only thing negative is the quality of the gray paint on my 3 point hitch.

/ BX2360: 1 year later #7  
108 in 1 year,,,,,THAT'S IT?

/ BX2360: 1 year later #8  
When I bought my Kubota last June, it was the first new tractor that I have ever owned. I enjoy it and it serves me well. Good looking tractor that you have there.:tractor::thumbsup:

/ BX2360: 1 year later #9  
Have 6 hours on mine. Snow removal will likely be light up here on the Cumberland plateau. My FEL should take care of that. Can't wait until spring so I can till my garden. And mow. And landscape. Etc. etc. etc. By the way - congratulations on your "anniversary".

/ BX2360: 1 year later #10  
7 months and 60 hours and I'm happy.