Ballast RV antifreeze to load my tires

/ RV antifreeze to load my tires #21  
RV Anti-freeze weighs in at 8 lbs per gallon. Cacl and rimGaurd are close to 11 lbs per gallon. I had a set of 26/12/12 tires filled at a tire shop. It was $53 for 280 lbs of liquid. (180lbs each tire/rim on a bathroom scale) $25 minimum for each tire and did not count gallons, then 6% tax. It worked so well that I had the rears loaded on my new tractor (1026r) before it was delivered. I would not even consider iron weights in this application, the yellow ones are way more $/# than what you have listed.

/ RV antifreeze to load my tires #22  
I looked at it but had questions. The website says makes 6 gallons but the bottle says 8 gallons, which is it? Then it says "as low as -30". I got the feeling that the level of freeze protection depends on how strong you mix it. I would like to see the instructions

Thats what I noticed as well, I am going to call them tommorow, It just seems odd that one little bottle will even make 6 gallons freeze proof to -30, I will let you know.

Mike

/ RV antifreeze to load my tires #23  
I looked at it but had questions. The website says makes 6 gallons but the bottle says 8 gallons, which is it? Then it says "as low as -30". I got the feeling that the level of freeze protection depends on how strong you mix it. I would like to see the instructions

i for sure think the freeze rating will be based on mix concentration.. etc.

soundguy