kubota b2150

/ kubota b2150 #1  

dhethrington

Tractor
kubota b2150
Hi my name is Dave and I live in Zeeland Mi. I have a Kubota b2150 4wh. It has a center Pto and am looking for info in putting on a front blower. I picked up a kubota 60" rear mount and am looking for info on mounting on front using the center pto.

/ kubota b2150 #5  
Welcome!
The front blower is a B2660 I think. I've only seen a couple used and they were originally very expensive. I never considered it as you need a special subframe for the blower and it isn't compatible with the loader frame...Good Luck.

/ kubota b2150 #6  
Welcome!
The front blower is a B2660 I think. I've only seen a couple used and they were originally very expensive. I never considered it as you need a special subframe for the blower and it isn't compatible with the loader frame...Good Luck.

Yes.... Just as moeh1 said, the Sub-frame for the B2660 front blower on the B2150 is not compatible with the FEL. In other words you it's one or the other. It's not a simple matter of dropping one and mounting the other, it involves a complete sub-frame removel and re-attachement of the other sub-frame.

That's "one" of the reason I went with a rear 3-pt blower for my B2150.

And as moeh1 also pointed out.... it is/was expensive as all get-out. About 4-5 times the cost of the rear blower.

/ kubota b2150 #7  
Before you get all involved in fabricating, I'd check the pto speeds both mid- and rear. My 2150 had a significant difference between the two. The snowblower, thus, might not operate properly or at all and a much higher than the 540 for the rear mount.
f.

/ kubota b2150 #8  
he is right about shaft speed difference, also the mid pto shaft was a rather unique one as I recall. I have it on mine, never have had any use for it since I don't have a mid mount mower either.

/ kubota b2150 #9  
I used to own a B2150, great tractor. If I recall it has four speeds for the mid mount pto, but mounting would be a problem as others have stated. What's the objection to a rear mounted blower?