Please check my fuse sizes- B21

/ Please check my fuse sizes- B21 #1  

kpmengr

Tractor
Kubota B21, John Deere 325
Please take a look at my fuse box pic and let me know if the fuse sizes are correct. I am missing my fusebox cover so dont know what size are correct for each location. This is from a B21.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_6967.JPG
    IMG_6967.JPG
    685.9 KB · Views: 1,217
   / Please check my fuse sizes- B21 #2  
From top to bottom my B21 manual says, 1. Key Stop 5 amp, 2. Head Lights 10 amps, 3. Work Lights 15 amps, 4. Horn 5 amps, 5. Hazard Lights 10 amps. Number 6 is not listed and may well be a spare fuse holder.

Looks like your running fuses that are a bit too big.

MarkV

/ Please check my fuse sizes- B21
That is interesting. I took the fuse block off yesterday to clean it out. With no cover, it was caked with years of dirt. I believe the last fuse is wired on my rig. What options would there have been? I would have guessed 'horn' but that is already accounted for. Thanks for your help!

/ Please check my fuse sizes- B21 #4  
#6 is Back Buzzer (optional). The extra fuses mount vertically along the left side. Yours are empty.

/ Please check my fuse sizes- B21 #5  
#6 is Back Buzzer (optional). The extra fuses mount vertically along the left side. Yours are empty.

Good info, I don't have a rear buzzer and was just relaying what I saw in the owners manual. Never saw a reference to a rear buzzer but my manual is from '98.

MarkV