Internet parts catalogs

/ Internet parts catalogs #1  

Tx Jim

Tractor
JD 4255/Kubota M7040 HDC
Anyone know why Kubota doesn't allow viewing of their parts cat. online similar to JD & NH? I know Messicks and maybe other dealers will email parts pages but that's not the same as being available 24/7 online.

/ Internet parts catalogs #2  
Anyone know why Kubota doesn't allow viewing of their parts cat. online similar to JD & NH? I know Messicks and maybe other dealers will email parts pages but that's not the same as being available 24/7 online.

Go to TractorSmart.com is your online source for Kubota online parts. and follow the directions. They will e-mail you a file that includes the complete parts book for your model. They are also good people to order parts from.

MarkV

/ Internet parts catalogs #3  

How about a stupid corporate policy developed by people that don't understand parts marketing in the 21st century as the root cause?

/ Internet parts catalogs #4  
How about a stupid corporate policy developed by people that don't understand parts marketing in the 21st century as the root cause?

I have a stack of letters from the legal dept and I still don't really understand what their problem is. They have had their own catalog in the works for awhile now, I'm not sure what the delay is. Heck I've done enough of these myself now that I can knock out a simple online catalog in a few days.