Traction lever?

/ lever? #1  

timmydk

Tractor
Kubota BX23
Hey,new member and a couple questions. Is there a lever for 4/2WD? I got most of the symbols on the levers figured out. Tractor came without manuals. A good source for downloadable PDF manuals would be appreciated. BTW this is a Kabota BX23 THANKS

/ lever? #2  
Not sure if its the same but on the BX24 its on the right fender all the way down on the front of the fender right hand side lever. Its real stubby. Good luck. Try Kubotabooks.com also

/ lever? #3  
I'm having flashbacks when I first got my BX.. lol! Looking over everything wondering what it all did! Eventually I figured it all out...haha..

Anyhow, keyman is right if it's a BX. And don't force it either way. If it seems like it's not going into or out of 4wd, turn the wheels with the steering wheel either way (full turns) a few times and it will click right in.

/ lever? #4  
Hey,new member and a couple questions. Is there a lever for 4/2WD? I got most of the symbols on the levers figured out. Tractor came without manuals. A good source for downloadable PDF manuals would be appreciated. BTW this is a Kabota BX23 THANKS

If your stickers are still there it shows 4 wheels or a break between 4 wheels...As others said, don't force it..Either turn the wheels or rock it back and forth while applying LIGHT pressure to the lever. It'll click right in.

/ lever?
If your stickers are still there it shows 4 wheels or a break between 4 wheels...As others said, don't force it..Either turn the wheels or rock it back and forth while applying LIGHT pressure to the lever. It'll click right in.

Thanks guys for the quick replys. I was concerned, as I have to drive it 5 miles home. I went to a dealer to ask about stuff, and he showed me where to check hyd fluid level. I haven't been able to find the dipstick on mine.(it has a backhoe on it) I hunted for a yellow dipstick between the rear wheels. Never found it.Thanks again for the help!!!!!!

/ lever? #6  
Thanks guys for the quick replys. I was concerned, as I have to drive it 5 miles home. I went to a dealer to ask about stuff, and he showed me where to check hyd fluid level. I haven't been able to find the dipstick on mine.(it has a backhoe on it) I hunted for a yellow dipstick between the rear wheels. Never found it.Thanks again for the help!!!!!!

5 miles at about 8 MPH? You should be home right about.... now. :)

/ lever? #7  

Lift the seat up to get a little more light in. You'll see the red fill cap right behind the seat, and the gray dipstick sits a little to the left. Right below the left-side quick connect for the backhoe.
Chris