Woods BH6000

/ Woods BH6000 #1  

Castacwa

Tractor
Kubota B 2320
Hi everyone! I recently purchased a Kubota B2320 tractor and FEL. Now I have an opportunity to purchase a new Woods BH6000 backhoe. Can anyone tell me what the model number is for the 4 point sub-frame mount to install the BH6000 to the B2320?

Last edited:
   / Woods BH6000 #4  
I thought the BH6000 was for SCUTs, not the B series? Never seen one on a B but maybe they are compatible. Somewhere buried on the Woods web site under something like manuals should be a list of sub-frames for each Woods BH and what tractor they fit. I think you can search for your tractor model and see what manuals match.

/ Woods BH6000
Chris, the BH6000 is rated up to 25 HP. It is very capable on the B2320 and a good fit for the work I have laced out for it. The woods site has all the manuals but I couldn't find a guide that matched the tractor model with the sub-frame model. I gave them a call on Monday morning and the tech answered all my questions. Interesting side note, there are different levels of authorized dealerships. I learned this from a local Woods dealer that quoted me a price for the mount I needed but told me I could get it cheaper, including free shipping, then I could get it from him. I ended up calling a local franchise dealership and bought the mount, with free shipping, and saved a total of $625 compared to the original dealership I was working with. Go figure.

/ Woods BH6000 #6  
Chris, the BH6000 is rated up to 25 HP. It is very capable on the B2320 and a good fit for the work I have laced out for it. The woods site has all the manuals but I couldn't find a guide that matched the tractor model with the sub-frame model. I gave them a call on Monday morning and the tech answered all my questions. Interesting side note, there are different levels of authorized dealerships. I learned this from a local Woods dealer that quoted me a price for the mount I needed but told me I could get it cheaper, including free shipping, then I could get it from him. I ended up calling a local franchise dealership and bought the mount, with free shipping, and saved a total of $625 compared to the original dealership I was working with. Go figure.

Congrat's on your purchase. Post some pic's of the backhoe once you have it mounted. Like I said, I've never seen one on a B series. You're lucky Woods answered all your questions. I could not find a matching subframe for my old BX1860 so I also called them and couldn't get the time of day from the tech. Basically told me if I couldn't find the right subframe on their web site, the BH wouldn't fit, but I was 95% sure it would since other BX machines were listed.

Also, my understanding is volume Woods dealers get much better pricing so it really pays with savings to buy from one of those dealers. Happy waiting for the BH to arrive. :thumbsup:

/ Woods BH6000
Will do Chris! The dealer said it should be in around 1/15/12 (Free shipping) or I could pay $200 for expedited shipping and get it in 10 days or so. I told him the 15th would be fine. Once it is installed, I will post a few pictures.