Many posts, broke this, broke that.

/ Many posts, broke this, broke that. #1  

Tollster

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota, BX23
Not sure, but it seems when I purchased by BX23 in 04, I recall a majority of posts reflecting the quality of the machine, not the lack of. Many where about canopys, add ons, additional lighting, weighting tires, greasing zerks, floating the bucket, etc.. Perhaps its just me,but I see more broken parts on mostly brand new machines than I have in some time over the past year or so.

/ Many posts, broke this, broke that. #2  
Not sure, but it seems when I purchased by BX23 in 04, I recall a majority of posts reflecting the quality of the machine, not the lack of. Many where about canopys, add ons, additional lighting, weighting tires, greasing zerks, floating the bucket, etc.. Perhaps its just me,but I see more broken parts on mostly brand new machines than I have in some time over the past year or so.

I think we're seeing a few individuals that have bought undersized tractors, for what they intend do with them, and expect it move mountains. Owning a tractor and having a few chickens in the yard has become the "thing" these days and these folks, with good intentions, have no idea how to maintain equipment. I firmly believe that taken care of and used correctly a BX or most any sub-compact should last someone 30-40 years, if not longer.