New B2920

/ New B2920 #1  

s219

Tractor
Kubota L3200, Deere X380, Kubota RTV-X
Just got delivered today, along with a unbelievably stout Howse box blade. Real nice setup. I really thought hard about which tractor to get, and almost went up to the B3200. But it felt too big for my needs when testing side by side with the 2920.

When I saw the 2920 up on the delivery truck today, it looked huge! After working around my yard a bit, it feels ideal. We'll see how it does as I transition over to doing sitework on a new property.

By the way, I am a long time Deere customer, and initially shopped for Deeres. I had been going back and forth between the 1026, 2320, and 2520 when I took a look at the Kubotas. I feel like the 2920 is just an ideal combination of features and size, and I really liked the price and quality of construction compared to the Deeres. I paid $15400 with the front loader, and another $475 for the box blade. Overall, I think the quality and value of the 2920 is hard to beat in this size and price range. Looking forward to many years of service. The only problem is that I am taking a good amount of ribbing over paint color from Deere-owning family and friends.

Because we got a lot of rain over the last few days, the ground is a bit soft and I didn't do too much work on the 2920 today. But I did use it to clean out a new parking spot behind my shed. Once it dries out, I plan to put down some gravel and then build a lean-to to give a little protection.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 355
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    940.4 KB · Views: 882
   / New B2920 #5  
Congrats, looks great! I am anxiously awaiting delivery of a B3000 with factory cab tomorrow. Sorry to see my BX23 go but she has served me well and it's time to enjoy a heated cab for snowblowing my long driveway.

That box blade looks like a wll-built unit, nice choice.

/ New B2920 #6  
Congratulations on your new tractor.:thumbsup:

/ New B2920 #7  
Congratulations!! Nice Christmas present for yourself.:thumbsup::)

/ New B2920 #8  
Congratulations!! I recently just took delivery of a 2920 as well. Nice looking tractor.

/ New B2920 #9  
Great choice. I'm loving the b2620, almost as much as my grandson is:)