Best place online for parts/accessories

/ Best place online for parts/accessories #1  

kubotacres

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3560 HST
I need to order a few accessories for my tractor and I'm curious if i might be able to save a few $$ ordering online as opposed to going to the dealer. First thing I need is the Stabilizer Kit for the 3pt hitch..Anybody have a part # handy and a place to order one? Thanks

/ Best place online for parts/accessories #2  
Can't help you out with a part # but I've ordered online from Messick. Neil is a contributor here. Prices were reasonable and shipping fast.

/ Best place online for parts/accessories #3  
I agree with Messicks, decent price on parts & shipping, plus great customer service.

/ Best place online for parts/accessories
looks like Messicks will be who I order from. Thanks,

/ Best place online for parts/accessories #5  
Another vote for Messick's. Ordered stuff from them and visited Neil and their store when I was in PA. Nice store...nice people. Prices comparable to other dealers for parts, but they seem to have or get what i need in a timely manner.:thumbsup:

Deano

/ Best place online for parts/accessories #6  
Agree to. Messick is the place...

/ Best place online for parts/accessories #9  
I also think Messicks is the place to go. :)

I coulda sworn that you were the one who directed me to Coleman! :laughing:
But seriously, I had an email question on whether a particular light kit would fit my tractor. Neil phoned me right away with an answer. Part ordered and shipped to me quickly.

/ Best place online for parts/accessories #10  
I also agree that Messicks is the place to order Kubota parts. I can get them from Messicks shipped to Texas cheaper than I can get parts from the local greedy Kubota dealer.