New (to me ) B2320 from Barlows

/ New (to me ) B2320 from Barlows #1  

Mech23111

Tractor
Kubota B2320
Hey Guys,

Sold my BX 1500 to a good home in Connecticut and purchased this B2320 from Barlows with only 27 hours. Barlows installed a new 60 " mmm and loader. I saved a lot compared to a new one purchased in VA. I did some detailing and it looks like brand new.

I had some problems with the floor mat. I mentioned it Brady Barlow and he sent a new one within a week.

I noticed the paint on step area above the mower showing some scuffing, so I purchase a large section of antiskid material/tape from Northern Tool and applied to each side. It blends well with the rest of the tractor......

Attachments

• DSC_0448.JPG
    DSC_0448.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 318
  • DSC_0447.JPG
    DSC_0447.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 343
  • DSC_0449.JPG
    DSC_0449.JPG
    207.5 KB · Views: 326
   / New (to me ) B2320 from Barlows #2  
Congrats, great looking kubota, Brady is great to deal with.
DevilDog

/ New (to me ) B2320 from Barlows #3  
Congratulations! Good looking B model Kubota. I went from a BX1500 to a B2320, well there were several other BXs, a couple Bs and an L in between.:) but now landed with a B2320 so that shows my opinion of the B2320. Wish mine was HST instead of geared and also with FEL.

/ New (to me ) B2320 from Barlows #4  
Congrats!

Nothing like a new tractor:thumbsup:

/ New (to me ) B2320 from Barlows #5  
I noticed the paint on step area above the mower showing some scuffing, so I purchase a large section of antiskid material/tape from Northern Tool and applied to each side. It blends well with the rest of the tractor......

I also have a B2320 and may do the same thing. There was a scuff on the left side when I took delivery of the unit. I think your fix will work great...
:thumbsup:

Barlows is the best to deal with!!! I know that if I ever need to trade in and move up in size he would make it easy for me.....

/ New (to me ) B2320 from Barlows #6  
thats a fine looking tractor you have there.

/ New (to me ) B2320 from Barlows #7  
Rick
Congrats on the new machine, it looks realy good and you're going to love that FEL.

Your old BX 1500 is doing just great, lately we've been using it to move dirt and debris with the landscaping rake on the 3 point. Man I can't believe how much power that little tractor has.

Good luck with the new one
Jim

/ New (to me ) B2320 from Barlows
Hey Jim,

I am glad to hear the BX is living up to your expectations. I believe it will give you many years of good service.

/ New (to me ) B2320 from Barlows #9  
Congratulations. It is a fine looking machine you found. That area of the step is constantly be scraped by one's boot, so I really like your solution. I may well be doing some that "coating" in spring, when the weather warms.

Best regards.

/ New (to me ) B2320 from Barlows #10  
If you don't mind the question, how much (ballpark) do you think you saved over an identical setup (new)?