Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style

/ Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style #1  

Mainecoondog

Tractor
Kobota BX1860
Hi all,
I'm the Mainecoondog and in August of 2011 I became the owner of a brand new BX 1860 with bucket, front snow thrower, back blade and ballast box. This site helped me to deside on this major purchace and I want to thank one and all who posted their advice, pix and vids that helped me. I will be checking the site often as I plan on aquiring me labor saving attachments for my Kobota.

Attachments

• Me_Tractor.jpg
    Me_Tractor.jpg
    530.4 KB · Views: 1,285
   / Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style #3  
:welcome: to TBN... good looking rig you got there, *almost* makes me want to plow snow. :D Add a cab and heater, and I'm there!!! :p:laughing:

/ Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style #4  
Welcome, I like that front snowblower.

/ Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style #5  
Welcome. Your photo makes me miss my old BX1860. I notice you also have the over-sized wheels/R4 tires off the other BX's? Nice!!

Your idea? Your salesman help you "upgrade" them? :thumbsup:

/ Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style #7  
WELCOME to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Kubota Owning/Operating Forum.

/ Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style #8  
Welcome. Your photo makes me miss my old BX1860. I notice you also have the over-sized wheels/R4 tires off the other BX's? Nice!!

Your idea? Your salesman help you "upgrade" them? :thumbsup:

Good eye BP...first thing I said was, "hey, thats not a new one with those wheels...but it sure is shiny...!" Its a great addition to a new machine for sure.

That is a great looking tractor and snowblower. I bet you will give it a workout once it finally snows!

/ Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style #9  
Welcome aboard, from the southern part of the state. I too bought my BX 1860 earlier this year with MMM and FEL. Then I bit the bullet and got the snowblower and soft cab. I've only used the blower once, but I'm pretty sure we'll have the opportunity to use them later on.

Don't worry that in getting the smallest tractor you won't have power. These machines are amazing. When we had an 85' pine come down last summer, I shoved the ENTIRE THING out of the road with the 1860. I was very pleased.

I too like your tires.

:thumbsup:

Here's mine:

photobucket-4412-1325627662065.jpg

/ Kubota BX1860 Mainecoondog Style #10  
Very nice looking machine. You will love that snowblower. Enjoy your new tractor, and welcome to this site!