Loader Loader removal issues

/ Loader removal issues #1  

FARMGUY1

Hello all and happy new year,
Well just a update on my 2011 M6040 Kubota .Well I had a couple unexpected issues one was the four wheel braking and found it was kinda tricky for loading.So I had an idea of popping out the fuse that turns the front braking on that made the tractor a bit more useible.
The other issue was removing the allied bucket loader and the problem is the way the dealer had set up the hydraulic couplers.On my tractor I have the 2 lever control valve and quick couplers on the inlet and outlet hoses which was causing a problem .The lift and tilt cylinders were leaking down since the fluid was free flowing with the way was plumbed.This loader does have a line lock just for the lift cylinders but that don't matter and don't work for loader removal.
So what I did was I put quick couplers on the 4 hoses coming to the control valve now it holds in place and control valve stays on tractor or could be removed if wanted.I know this method is old school but it works and it has worked for 50 years.So if anyone has any comment just write back.
I'll be adding more in the future as issues come up.

/ Loader removal issues #2  
Hello all and happy new year,
Well just a update on my 2011 M6040 Kubota .Well I had a couple unexpected issues one was the four wheel braking and found it was kinda tricky for loading.So I had an idea of popping out the fuse that turns the front braking on that made the tractor a bit more useible.
That sounds like a new feature! Where on the frontaxle is the front brakes located, wet or dry brakes? Please photos!
And regarding your frontbucket/hydraulic couplers I didnt folow you. Please upload some pictures,its abit easier to understand your problem with pictures.