Diesel additive

/ Diesel additive #11  
i use power service with cetain boost. never had any problems gelling and been using it for 6 years here in northern pa. it says it won't void manufactures warrenty when used as directed, so i put confidence in that. it also cleans injectors and lubricates fuel pump and such. since ultra low sulfer diesel came out (both on road and off road) i have been thinking of using the power service additive year round to help with lubrication in fuel pump/system.

/ Diesel additive
Thank you folks. I'm going to get me some Power Service since it can be obtained locally.

/ Diesel additive #13  
i use lucas antigel year round.keeps everything lubed up...i'm surprised i havent heard any body using lucas products.isn't lucas usa made

I've used Lucas for years. My cousin's company rebuilds turbo & fuel pumps. He suggested it to me. I've used the oil treatment in high hour engines also.

/ Diesel additive #14  
Thank you folks. I'm going to get me some Power Service since it can be obtained locally.

Good luck..If you pull UOA's watch out since you will not use Power Service anymore if you do. Watch Bearing wear and will do not to drop NOX soot levels.

/ Diesel additive #15  
I use Power Service (white bottle) in my Kubota and my '97 Ford diesel year round.
Because the Ford will sit outside all winter without being used, I also treated it with Power Service 911 as a little added insurance against gelling along with some PS BioKleen to help prevent algae in the tank.

What he said!!- no fun when the F-350 [still our primary plowing vehicle] won't start up....

We've put the PS white bottle stuff in as we fill the the tanks since day one, and never [knock wood- my head will do] had any gelling or starting problems...

Ditto Stabil for our gas equipment...

/ Diesel additive #17  
I run power service in all my tractors, have for years. NO PROBLEMS

/ Diesel additive #18  
Power Service works for me. Run some year round in my diesels.My old Cummins powered pickups [12valves] loved the stuff.

/ Diesel additive #19  
?????= please explain your meaning...

Seriously, please?

At a very high level - What they mean is that others have experienced PS causing certain chemical/metal levels to go outside of acceptable limits when they ran a Used Oil Analysis. Once they stopped using PS the levels fell back into the acceptable levels..

If you need the gory details - they will have to give them to you, its over my head.. hehe

Brian

/ Diesel additive #20  
At a very high level - What they mean is that others have experienced PS causing certain chemical/metal levels to go outside of acceptable limits when they ran a Used Oil Analysis. Once they stopped using PS the levels fell back into the acceptable levels..

If you need the gory details - they will have to give them to you, its over my head.. hehe

Brian

Even with normal dosage rates it was high. I just use MMO and Neutra 131 at times.