Diesel additive

/ Diesel additive #21  
I run power service in all my tractors, have for years. NO PROBLEMS

Also use it in a fleet of delivery trucks and was recommended by the super guys at Caterpillar who've never steered me wrong. I run it year round in everything as it helps as others said with some issues caused by the new low sulpher fuel we have today. A friend in Illinois uses it too and must due to him having to run bio diesel in his fleet. Not one single problem experienced except for the increase in fuel economy...which we all welcome!!!
Al

/ Diesel additive #22  
Like with many other things, the addition of other things will usually cause "No Problems"...
but that is not in itself an indication that any particular addative was needed OR necessary...

Use fuel that is blended for the season... & you will not have gelling problems.
adding unneeded chemicals will, at a minimum, increase operating fuel cost, And Can be LESS than helpful in Some combination's ... but may not show up as destructive for thousands of hours...

you can find additives for Un-gelling, anti-algae, lubricity, anti gelling injector cleaning and likely a few other imagined problems.
There is no good reason to add all the things marketed just because no one has reported that a particular combination was a problem.
Most things sold do not remedy actual problems...

/ Diesel additive #23  
OK, here's my two cents. Kubota knows the fuel refiners' and government's fuel specs and additives. Their engines and fuel systems are designed to work with the fuel as it comes from the pump. The only caveat would be the changeover from summer to winter fuel and gelling. Kerosene can help that or an anti gelling additive for the last tank of summer fuel, otherwise you probably don't need it once you've refilled with winter formula diesel.

/ Diesel additive #24  
OK, here's my two cents. Kubota knows the fuel refiners' and government's fuel specs and additives. Their engines and fuel systems are designed to work with the fuel as it comes from the pump. The only caveat would be the changeover from summer to winter fuel and gelling. Kerosene can help that or an anti gelling additive for the last tank of summer fuel, otherwise you probably don't need it once you've refilled with winter formula diesel.

Actually North America has the lowest fuel standards in the world. I rather doubt Kubota or any other manufacturer is making fuel systems for this specific market.