Diesel additive

/ Diesel additive #1  

16valex

Silver Member
Tractor
bx23
The tractor got kicked out of the garage for the first time, concerning about diesel getting jelly, what type of additive do you guys use in your tank? Thank you in advance.

/ Diesel additive #3  
I use Power Service and have never had any problems.

/ Diesel additive #4  
I use power service in my kubota, isuzu and duramax diesels!

/ Diesel additive #5  
I use this stuff from a company called Howes, napa sells it havent had any problems for yrs, so guess it works.

/ Diesel additive #6  
I also use Howes Diesel fuel treatment - it got better reviews on a website than PS.. You can get it at Northern Tool and a lot of truck stops..

Brian

/ Diesel additive #7  
Optilube XPD is the most highly rated in studies for anti-wear. It also has a variety of other benefits including anti-gel.

Read more here:
Diesel Fuel Improver

Problem is, you have to buy it online. I can't find any local dealers.

/ Diesel additive #8  
Standyne. Have used it 12 months of the year since the L3940 was new in 2007. Never a cold day or hot day problem. She fires up everytime. :thumbsup:

/ Diesel additive #9  
i use lucas antigel year round.keeps everything lubed up...i'm surprised i havent heard any body using lucas products.isn't lucas usa made

/ Diesel additive #10  
I use Power Service (white bottle) in my Kubota and my '97 Ford diesel year round.
Because the Ford will sit outside all winter without being used, I also treated it with Power Service 911 as a little added insurance against gelling along with some PS BioKleen to help prevent algae in the tank.