L3800 Jerky Hitch Fixed

/ L3800 Jerky Hitch Fixed #1  

Rail Dawg

Silver Member
Initially my new L3800 had a very jerky hitch while raising especially with something like a box blade on it.

Took it into the dealer and had the control valve for the 3 pt. hitch adjusted.

It works absolutely smooth. The L3800 is a wonderful tractor and although this thing should have been done at the factory I'm still very much impressed with the machine.

Thanks.

/ L3800 Jerky Hitch Fixed #2  
Congrats... no before or after videos :confused: Oh, well... enjoy the tractor!!! :thumbsup:

/ L3800 Jerky Hitch Fixed #3  
Initially my new L3800 had a very jerky hitch while raising especially with something like a box blade on it.

Took it into the dealer and had the control valve for the 3 pt. hitch adjusted.

It works absolutely smooth. The L3800 is a wonderful tractor and although this thing should have been done at the factory I'm still very much impressed with the machine.

Thanks.

looks like maybe this will be a start of a decline for the "jerky" hitches. Glad you got it fixed, I know I was happy as heck to get mine fixed. Enjoy!

/ L3800 Jerky Hitch Fixed #4  
What did they do to fix the problem. My l3800 is being delivered tomorrow and I am trying to get them to fix this before delivery.

/ L3800 Jerky Hitch Fixed #5  
What did they do to fix the problem. My l3800 is being delivered tomorrow and I am trying to get them to fix this before delivery.

Adjustment of the hydro control valve, located under the seat above the rear gear case.

/ L3800 Jerky Hitch Fixed #6  
and now your loader moves up and down with the three point