KUBOTA L4400 HST - ANY COMMENTS FROM OWNERS?

/ KUBOTA L4400 HST - ANY COMMENTS FROM OWNERS? #1  
Tractor
Thinking of buying a KUBOTA MX5100
I'd love to hear any comments from owners of the Kubota L4400 HST with 4FEL 4WD AND BH92. Does the BH92 automatically come with a curved arm? All good and bad comments welcomed.

/ KUBOTA L4400 HST - ANY COMMENTS FROM OWNERS? #2  
forget about the L4400, now that the MX is available with HST as an option the L4400 is a dead end in the Kubota lineup.

/ KUBOTA L4400 HST - ANY COMMENTS FROM OWNERS? #3  
My brother in law bought a L4400 2-3 years ago and loves it !

I looked at the 4400, but bought the L3800 because of price and I really didn't need as large of tractor. I'm very pleased with it !

/ KUBOTA L4400 HST - ANY COMMENTS FROM OWNERS? #4  
forget about the L4400, now that the MX is available with HST as an option the L4400 is a dead end in the Kubota lineup.

Well, I just looked at the M series on Kubota's site. Wish I hadn't,,,LOL. Good lookin tractors, with nice features. But I bet they cost a lot more than the L's...

/ KUBOTA L4400 HST - ANY COMMENTS FROM OWNERS? #5  
Well, I just looked at the M series on Kubota's site. Wish I hadn't,,,LOL. Good lookin tractors, with nice features. But I bet they cost a lot more than the L's...

Not as much as you would think. MX5100 is much more capable tractor than the L4400 plus the loader is lots tougher.

/ KUBOTA L4400 HST - ANY COMMENTS FROM OWNERS? #6  
Not as much as you would think. MX5100 is much more capable tractor than the L4400 plus the loader is lots tougher.

Well, I just paid 16k for a 14 hour L3800 w/5' Land Pride mower. :D

I will need to replace our old L3750 at some point and will look hard at the M series.

/ KUBOTA L4400 HST - ANY COMMENTS FROM OWNERS? #7  
I read on here by someone who seemed to know what they were talking about that the MX is closer to the GL than M Series. We have a GL and an M8540 and when we looked at the MX Series, they didn't seem close, but that is probably not a good comparison.

In comparing specs, the M5140 is bigger and heavier than the MX5100 though the engine is the same.

/ KUBOTA L4400 HST - ANY COMMENTS FROM OWNERS?
Yeag guys I was heading for the MX 5100 HST 4WD FEL until i found out that in Australia they dont have a BH92 to fit it..and I dont like the other types of aftermarket options which also dont have the thumb...so if i go for the L4400HST I can get the curbed BH92 etc too...this is my dilema.

/ KUBOTA L4400 HST - ANY COMMENTS FROM OWNERS? #9  
I bought a new L4400 HST last summer. I love it. I built a canopy for it to keep the rain and snow off. Also built a grapple for the front for some light logging.
The grapple makes clearing brush and stacking logs a snap. Doing firewood is a breeze now. We live Prince George, BC and we have mainly pine and spruce. The pine is all beetle killed and is in the process of getting blown over everytime we get a good wind. The grapple is about 6 1/2 feet wide and I can pick up about 8- 20 foot logs. I go through the bush with the chain saw and knock 'em down and limb them the pick up the logs with the grapple. I clean up the branches and tops with the grapple and stack it in piles for burning.

In the winter it is used for snow removal. I have a rear blade and a front quick attach bucket. No cab on the tractor so at 20 below it starts to get a little chilly. 40 below we watch TV and the **** with the snow.

The HST is awesome. This is my first HST tractor and now I wouldn't have one with out it. Goes anywhere and it is supper fast for loader work.
I run the construction type tires instead of the Ag Tires. I studded the tires for winter. They really work good.