Snow A new use for our Kubota

/ A new use for our Kubota #1  

WWW61

Tractor
Kubota BX2350
Our Sunday snow event with my son and his 4 daughters. www

P>S> This is my first time to try to put pictures in, if I mess it up forgive me.

Attachments

• IMAG0444.jpg
    IMAG0444.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 644
  • IMAG0441.jpg
    IMAG0441.jpg
    410 KB · Views: 978
   / A new use for our Kubota #3  
Creative and fun, now you can take them for a sleigh ride behind lot's of horses!

/ A new use for our Kubota #4  
that is and looks fantastic :thumbsup:

/ A new use for our Kubota #5  
Another reason to own tractor w/fel....nice. :)

/ A new use for our Kubota #6  
Your grandchildren will most certainly remember the times that you spent with them when they grow older. Quality times, like building a snowman with your Family, results in lifetime memories. :thumbsup:

/ A new use for our Kubota #7  
Hi Is that the cab from lowes (apx $300) you have? Other and apx cost?

Thanx Pat R

/ A new use for our Kubota #8  
now thats a big snowman.

/ A new use for our Kubota
To everyone that replied thanks for the positve feedback. To Stargazer it is an Orginal Cab. I bought it from RJ Parts Co - Buy Gator Blades, Mower Blades, Cab Enclosures, Worx Products. Orginal and RJ Parts have a lot of good pictures. I very satisfied with it so far, and RJ was very good at getting it to me. Fit was very good, it's impressed me so far. The cab basic unit is $705.00 plus ups. I didn't get the glass windshield (165.00), or the windshield wiper (165.00). I figured I would try it without those first, and get them later if I feel I need them. So far I haven't had to use it during a hard snow or in real windy conditions. I've had a golf cart cover on a golf cart and windy conditions play havoc on the tie down straps, and I didn't want anything to do with that. Hope this helps. Wayne