Rops light's in or out

/ Rops light's in or out #12  
That looks like a pretty reasonably priced PAIR of brackets. Wonder what colors they come in.

Looks like, as Henry Ford said (I think), you can have any color you want as long as it's black :)

/ Rops light's in or out #13  
Thanks for all the input. If you look at the brackets I ordered they are rounded with no sharp points. I think I am leaning torwards inside mount do to how much the lights will stick out if mounted outside of the rops. I'm a tall guy so I will have to be carefull not to hit my head when getting on the backhoe.

Not sure if they'll be in the way on the BX, on the B they're not a problem, I originally had mine mounted on each side of the ROPS at about head level and that was totally fine. I moved one up to the top left of the ROPS and have it facing forward now for loader work at night. That one since it's on the left where the step up for the BH is can be hit by your head as you stand on the BH platform, but when sitting there's plenty of room. I'm relatively tall and very broad shouldered (also big boned :laughing:) and the lights don't hit my shoulders while using the BH. I'd guess on the BX it'll be close, but still ok.

/ Rops light's in or out
Yes the brackets you linked to are the brackets I ordered and have. They are a nice set of brackets, very heavy duty look like they can support a 100 lbs each!! I beleive I'm going to try the inside mount.

/ Rops light's in or out #15  
I just made a pair if then for $14.00, and you can make then for more than 1 light. I'm not knocking yours but, making them yourself make for a good day when your bored with cabin fever. david

/ Rops light's in or out #16  
forgot the pics

Attachments

• bracket-3.jpg
    bracket-3.jpg
    951.3 KB · Views: 475
  • bracket-5.jpg
    bracket-5.jpg
    939.2 KB · Views: 413
   / Rops light's in or out #17  
Yes the brackets you linked to are the brackets I ordered and have. They are a nice set of brackets, very heavy duty look like they can support a 100 lbs each!! I beleive I'm going to try the inside mount.

Hi CubOwner.

I just realized that this was your post about the brackets I have also ordered now.

I just left a message on the other post asking if you received them, but obviously you have.

Mine are still "In Process" for the last week.

Hopefully they will ship soon.

In the meatime, I also have the brackets that Messick's sells:

Case 2X3 Light Bracket Part #3582

I'm not sure which I'll use yet. I want to see them side by side to compare.

Tim

/ Rops light's in or out
The brackets from tractor cab depot are great well made and hefty

/ Rops light's in or out #19  
The brackets from tractor cab depot are great well made and hefty

Thanks for the info.

I am patiently awaiting the shipment.

Maybe you got the last pair in stock. :.)