Have too much dirt to move

/ Have too much dirt to move #1  

TheGreyRider

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota 2920
My Kubota 2620 has been a great machine but i have so many projects this summer and so much dirt to move that i decided it was time to add another vehicle to the fleet.

Case.jpg

/ Have too much dirt to move #3  
Hi. Why spend all that money. I would look at what I needed to do and then call in a guy with a digger and dozer and while he's doing the work I would take a vacation with all the money that u would save!

/ Have too much dirt to move #4  
Very nice.:thumbsup:

/ Have too much dirt to move #5  
Hi. Why spend all that money. I would look at what I needed to do and then call in a guy with a digger and dozer and while he's doing the work I would take a vacation with all the money that u would save!

wheres the fun in that?

/ Have too much dirt to move #6  
Is that a case, 1840/45, if so it'll move a lot of dirt, just make sure you keep it on solid ground, otherwise you'll be moving a lot of dirt :laughing: Now all you need is a dump trailer to tow behind the tractor????

/ Have too much dirt to move #7  

For me, having that machine and using it WOULD be my vacation. :D

/ Have too much dirt to move #8  
Nice machine.
Several times I have bought a used machine to do a big job and then sold it when finished and getting my purchase money back. I'm about to do that again with a small dump truck.

/ Have too much dirt to move
It is an 1845 and my plan was to use and possibly sell once im done, but the little bit i have played, i think im gonna keep it.

/ Have too much dirt to move #10  
It is an 1845 and my plan was to use and possibly sell once im done, but the little bit i have played, i think im gonna keep it.

Had the 1840, great machines probably one of the best ever built :thumbsup: :thumbsup: