Recently Purchased L3200

/ Recently Purchased L3200 #1  
Tractor
2011 Kubota L3200 4X4 FEL
I recently purchased a L3200 HST (Oct 2011) 4WD with FEL. It was sorta of used only 1 hour on the clock. I don't know what the owner did for that 1 hour but there were no scratches on anything not even the bottom of the FEL. Gave $16,400 for it which seem to be a decent price for it. Haven't had much time to use it am new to tractor this being my first one. Was looking on the site hear and was wondering what are some things to check out. It seems that the front axle might be worth checking for low oil. Is there anything else to check on?

/ Recently Purchased L3200 #2  
1 hour...gesh...

I'd check all the fluid levels and re-grease all the fittings. Check the tire pressures. Then go to work.

HP

/ Recently Purchased L3200 #3  
I recently purchased a L3200 HST (Oct 2011) 4WD with FEL. It was sorta of used only 1 hour on the clock. I don't know what the owner did for that 1 hour but there were no scratches on anything not even the bottom of the FEL. Gave $16,400 for it which seem to be a decent price for it. Haven't had much time to use it am new to tractor this being my first one. Was looking on the site hear and was wondering what are some things to check out. It seems that the front axle might be worth checking for low oil. Is there anything else to check on?

Dont forget to spray lube the suspension seat. All joints need a shot. I use Fluid Film, but PB blaster or something else would work too. They tend to freeze up from setting on the dealer lots and not work. In fact a lot of owners don't even know they have one as it has never worked. Check for a T handle adjuster in the back of the seat frame. If you have one, you have a suspension seat. Make sure all your grease zerks are taking grease. 3 of mine would not take grease upon delivery, as they had orange paint over the hole. Hit all the zerks on the loader and dont forget the 3 under the floorboards for the 2 brake pedals and the clutch and the 2 zerks on the front axle pivot. yes 2. front and back of the axle. put it to work..

James K0UA