WHY IS A KUBOTA B26 DEARER?

/ WHY IS A KUBOTA B26 DEARER? #2  
The B26,L39,L45 are the heavy duty construction grade TLB. I believe they have better hydro pump output and more stout overall build.

/ WHY IS A KUBOTA B26 DEARER? #3  
The b26 is considered commercial TLB and there is a larger market for that size machine. They are built heavier than a standard tractor. Hoe frame is one piece unlike add on hoes.

/ WHY IS A KUBOTA B26 DEARER? #5  
Yes, built more for day to day use normally has better reach too. Better hydraulics pump and valves.

/ WHY IS A KUBOTA B26 DEARER? #6  
Many of the rental places use the B26. If those go out to any yahoo in the world and are not broken every time they come back, they must be built well.

/ WHY IS A KUBOTA B26 DEARER? #9  
Thx guys, so my next question is how would the MX5100 HST 4WD compare with the B26 in overall useability and performance ?

B26 is "ruggedized" and packs a lot of dirt moving capability in a small package. But it wouldn't mow as much or as fast as the MX, though, simply due to the size difference. MX5100 is an all around bigger tractor, more hp, handles larger 3 pt attachments. FEL almost 2x capacity of B26, BH92 (if you were to be able to purchase one in Aust.) is about the same as that on the B26. B26 is optimized for the construction market; the MX's are for small scale ag and property management.

/ WHY IS A KUBOTA B26 DEARER? #10  
What is your intended use for the MX5100? I have the MX5100F. It is the 2wd geared model. I use mine for general utility tractor work on the farm including plowing and rotary tilling/seedbed prep, hay stirring and raking, bush hogging and loader work. It is a good tractor for general use on our 250 acre farm. A B26 would be too small for our type of work and we don't often need the backhoe which is what a B26 is designed for. The MX5100 certainly can be fitted with a backhoe and it will work fine but won't get into the tight areas that a B26 can maneuver into.