Oil & Fuel Kubota RTV500 Fuel Gauge

/ Kubota RTV500 Fuel Gauge #1  

JayHay

Tractor
Kubota/RTV500
Just bought a 2010 Kubota RTV500 from a dealer on line. I know it lacked dash gauges compared to some of the other models. However, it doesn't have a fuel gauge, I only assumed there was a fuel cap gauge. I have been searching the net to little avail and can not find if there is a Fuel Cap Gas Gauge that coul dbe bought. I'd like to get one, just not sure where or if it is even available.

/ Kubota RTV500 Fuel Gauge #2  
Just bought a 2010 Kubota RTV500 from a dealer on line. I know it lacked dash gauges compared to some of the other models. However, it doesn't have a fuel gauge, I only assumed there was a fuel cap gauge. I have been searching the net to little avail and can not find if there is a Fuel Cap Gas Gauge that coul dbe bought. I'd like to get one, just not sure where or if it is even available.

Check around on the gas tank somewhere. Here is what I was able to find for the RTV500. Maybe call a local Kubota dealer and ask.

"Standard instrumentation includes a fuel tank-mounted fuel gauge and an on-the-dash temperature gauge."

You may want to inquire in the ATV forum on TBN:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/atvs-utility-vehicles/

/ Kubota RTV500 Fuel Gauge
Thanks for the reply. Feel stupid I was outside this am cleaning her up and lifted the seat, the gas gauge was there, near the gas tank as you mentioned under the seat.

/ Kubota RTV500 Fuel Gauge #4  
Thanks for the reply. Feel stupid I was outside this am cleaning her up and lifted the seat, the gas gauge was there, near the gas tank as you mentioned under the seat.

No reason to feel stupid. You just hadn't found it yet.

We are on this forum to help when possible. Your turn will come. :thumbsup:

/ Kubota RTV500 Fuel Gauge #5  
Thanks for the tip. I was wondering where the fuel gauge was located!