3rd function kit

/ 3rd function kit #1  

Tachdriver

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota bx25
Thinking about buying this 3rd function kit for my BX-25. Want to put a grapple thumb on the front bucket later one. Anyone who has experience with the installation and quality - speak up !

LAter

Tractor Loader 3rd Function Hydraulic Valve Kit
Allows the use of a 3rd function such as a grapple or 4 in 1 bucket. This kit is for tractors that use less than 15GPM, larger tractors will require the upgraded option. Call for more details (you must have your tractor model and loader model numbers when ordering.)

Our Price: $775.00

/ 3rd function kit
SOMEONE has installed this third function, surely...:thumbsup:

later

/ 3rd function kit #3  
I have put one on my L3130 but not the BX. I would give WR Long a call and see what they have for a kit for the BX. I plike the WR Long because I can function the grapple while curling the bucket. They usually go by the loader model for the kits.

David Kb7uns

/ 3rd function kit #4  
As posted check W.R. Long,can't recommend Kubota's.May want to look at the "Green's Machine Thumb",I have had good luck with mine.

/ 3rd function kit #5  
As posted check W.R. Long,can't recommend Kubota's.May want to look at the "Green's Machine Thumb",I have had good luck with mine.

Was about to pull the trigger on a Kubota Third function kit. What don't you like?

/ 3rd function kit
The Kubota one is probably the one I will get

later

/ 3rd function kit #7  
OK, I just reviewed all the problem posts regarding the Kubota made third function valve. I ain't got time for trouble when the sun is shining and spring is in the air, so I'm going with W.R. Long.

/ 3rd function kit #8  
Tachdriver, did you ever figure this out???

Chris

/ 3rd function kit #9  
I have a kubota third function on my l3940. It has been a problem since day one. Had it to two different dealers at least seven trips in total and it still sticks and bleeds down real bad. Will go with some third party next time.

Love the grapple just frustrated with the third function.

/ 3rd function kit #10  
I had never heard anyone complain about the Kubota 3rd function. I hope I don't have problems:eek: