Tractor
    Kubota bx25

Default 3rd function kit

Thinking about buying this 3rd function kit for my BX-25. Want to put a grapple thumb on the front bucket later one. Anyone who has experience with the installation and quality - speak up !

LAter

Tractor Loader 3rd Function Hydraulic Valve Kit
    Allows the use of a 3rd function such as a grapple or 4 in 1 bucket. This kit is for tractors that use less than 15GPM, larger tractors will require the upgraded option. Call for more details (you must have your tractor model and loader model numbers when ordering.)

Our Price: $775.00
    2011 model Kubota BX25 machine, Custom front hitch, 5000# Winch, Horn, Front tow hook, Thumb, FEL tooth bar, rear wheel spacers, DIY forks for the FEL, Rear skid plate, Homemade Ripper tooth, DUBBS technologies Light bar, Pats easy change system, Custom Toolbox on back of seat, Canopy, Country line Subsoiler, Homemade boompole, Kubota Arm rests, Fire Extinguisher bracket, Oil pressure Gauge, Temperature Gauge, Voltmeter, Home made PECS stabilizer bar and 4 foot United Box Grader.

Tractor
    Kubota bx25

Default Re: 3rd function kit

SOMEONE has installed this third function, surely...

later
    2011 model Kubota BX25 machine, Custom front hitch, 5000# Winch, Horn, Front tow hook, Thumb, FEL tooth bar, rear wheel spacers, DIY forks for the FEL, Rear skid plate, Homemade Ripper tooth, DUBBS technologies Light bar, Pats easy change system, Custom Toolbox on back of seat, Canopy, Country line Subsoiler, Homemade boompole, Kubota Arm rests, Fire Extinguisher bracket, Oil pressure Gauge, Temperature Gauge, Voltmeter, Home made PECS stabilizer bar and 4 foot United Box Grader.

Tractor
    Kubota X 4

I have put one on my L3130 but not the BX. I would give WR Long a call and see what they have for a kit for the BX. I plike the WR Long because I can function the grapple while curling the bucket. They usually go by the loader model for the kits.

David Kb7uns
    Grand L3130GST LA723 Loader, ATI grapple, ATI grapple bucket, WR Long front remote, Kubota rear remotes, Bradco 408 Backhoe with thumb, 60"KK brush hog, 60" RM Finish Mower, Speeco Post Auger, 72" KK rear blade, 60" box blade
    BX2230 LA211, RCK60, GCK60 Bagger,42"Land Pride Tiller, XB BB, XB RB, rake, Fimco 3PT sprayer
    G2160 RCK60 Mower
    RTV1100 Orange, Work Lights, Front Rear Winch,Rear Screen, High Mount air cleaner, water seperator
    2010 Polaris RZR 800 S
    2007 CAN AM Outlander 800 LTD

Tractor
    Kubota L4240 HSTC,L3000DT

As posted check W.R. Long,can't recommend kubota's.May want to look at the "Green's Machine Thumb",I have had good luck with mine.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    1972 MF 135 diesel, Kubota L3940

Quote Originally Posted by nybirdman View Post
    As posted check W.R. Long,can't recommend kubota's.May want to look at the "Green's Machine Thumb",I have had good luck with mine.
    Was about to pull the trigger on a Kubota Third function kit. What don't you like?

Tractor
    Kubota bx25

The kubota one is probably the one I will get

later

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    1972 MF 135 diesel, Kubota L3940

OK, I just reviewed all the problem posts regarding the kubota made third function valve. I ain't got time for trouble when the sun is shining and spring is in the air, so I'm going with W.R. Long.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2660

Tachdriver, did you ever figure this out???

Chris

2011 Kubota BX2660 Loader/ 60"Mower
    My Tractor Tools QA and Grapple System
    BT601 Back Hoe

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3940 with 3rd function and skid steer FE

I have a kubota third function on my l3940. It has been a problem since day one. Had it to two different dealers at least seven trips in total and it still sticks and bleeds down real bad. Will go with some third party next time.

Love the grapple just frustrated with the third function.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

I had never heard anyone complain about the kubota 3rd function. I hope I don't have problems