AARGH!-Thieves!

/ AARGH!-Thieves! #1  

Blue Planet

Just had my shop broken into. They took my new BCS tiller, an old BCS, all the discs off the disc harrow, my lawn mower, and ALL my tools. Wish I caught 'em in the act.

Essentially brand new 7040SUHD--hood left open, battery gone, cables cut. What do you think the damage is? Any idea how much it would cost to have the dealer come out and fix it?

Infuriating. Thanks for letting me vent.

/ AARGH!-Thieves! #2  
Sounds like scrappers... Might want to call the local scrap places with models/serials for the equipment you lost and offer a cash reward. Also, keep an eye on your local Craigslist...

Good luck.

Aaron Z

/ AARGH!-Thieves! #4  
If you have any auctions coming up you might want to visit

/ AARGH!-Thieves! #5  
Sorry man.

Thieves were hitting in my area last fall. I was lucky, some neighbors were not. Police able to get any evidence?

One neighbor got a shot off at them. They left a truck, never heard more about it.

/ AARGH!-Thieves! #6  
Blue Planet said:
Just had my shop broken into. They took my new BCS tiller, an old BCS, all the discs off the disc harrow, my lawn mower, and ALL my tools. Wish I caught 'em in the act.

Essentially brand new 7040SUHD--hood left open, battery gone, cables cut. What do you think the damage is? Any idea how much it would cost to have the dealer come out and fix it?

Infuriating. Thanks for letting me vent.

That completely stinks. Where are you located. Horrible violated feeling. I still find broken glass in one of my work trucks from a break in ten yrs ago.

/ AARGH!-Thieves! #7  
That completely stinks. Where are you located. Horrible violated feeling. I still find broken glass in one of my work trucks from a break in ten yrs ago.

I can sure identify with that. Our house was burglarized several years ago while my son and daughter were home for the holidays and my daughter couldn't sleep here for a long time.

/ AARGH!-Thieves!
Fresno, CA area. Unfortunately, the San Joaquin Valley is both prime ag country and also prime crime country.

/ AARGH!-Thieves! #9  
Im 2 hours north of you if you have any pics post them ,,i will keep an eye out,sorry