hydraulic control valves

/ hydraulic control valves #1  

Benny

Tractor
Kubota L3300
I plan to add a 3 spool hydraulic control valve with float on one spool to my L3300. What implements benefit from the spool with "float on one spool"? I currently have a box scapper with manual ripper teeth, rear blade and rotory mowing deck. Plan to purchase a post hole digger with hydraulic down pressure, guage wheel for my rear blade and box scrapper with hydraulic ripper teeth.

/ hydraulic control valves #2  
Since the 3ph already has a float position, I can't think of any implement that would benefit from an auxilliary circuit with one. I have all the implements you mention, and three pairs of auxilliary remote hydraulic outlets, none with float, and have never had a situation where float would have been of any use.

MarkC
ChalkleySig2.gif

/ hydraulic control valves #3  
Mark I know of one valve on your tractor that does have float. Often we use float in the ag end but I am having trouble thinking of a place or worth of it on a compact........Nope still can't....Well I just did but don't know why you would need it!!!

/ hydraulic control valves #4  
Art - I know of two, in fact: the 3-point hitch, and the loader lift/lower valve, on the "lower" position. They both are used a great deal, of course, but I still can't think of any reason for one on an implement. It would be handy on a gauge wheel if you couldn't raise it up out of the way...

MarkC
ChalkleySig2.gif