3-Point Hitch BX23 using 3-point hitch for BX2200? Help!

/ BX23 using 3-point hitch for BX2200? Help! #1  

armorerr

Tractor
Kubota BX23
I bought a BX23 last weekend and it did not come with the three-point hitch. Based on searching this forum, I know the BX24/BX25 hitch kit will not work on my Kubota. I have located a complete three-point hitch that fits a BX2200 but it is across the state. Luckily, I am traveling out there for work on Monday so I can pick it up... if it fits my BX23. I found a thread that I believe essentially said my BX23 is a "00 series tractor" so I believe it will.

So, will a Kubota 3-point hitch kit that fits a BX2200 fit my BX23?

/ BX23 using 3-point hitch for BX2200? Help! #2  
I have no idea, BUT post the measurements on your BX23 and I will compare them to my BX2200 and let you know.

AND :welcome: to TBN

/ BX23 using 3-point hitch for BX2200? Help!
What measurements would help? I am (obviously) completely new to these tractors.

/ BX23 using 3-point hitch for BX2200? Help! #4  
The BX23 is a 30 series. The BX2200 is of course, a 00 series. As far as I know, the only significant change from 00 to 30 had to do with the loader valve. I'm almost certain the 3 point is the same.

You can check the parts manuals and verify that the part numbers are the same for the lift arms and such.

There were major changes from the 30 series to the 50 series. The 3 point components will definitely not interchange between these versions.

/ BX23 using 3-point hitch for BX2200? Help!
The BX23 is a 30 series. The BX2200 is of course, a 00 series. As far as I know, the only significant change from 00 to 30 had to do with the loader valve. I'm almost certain the 3 point is the same.

You can check the parts manuals and verify that the part numbers are the same for the lift arms and such.

There were major changes from the 30 series to the 50 series. The 3 point components will definitely not interchange between these versions.

Thanks, I checked the parts diagrams and most of the part numbers are the same, the ones that differ are little hardware pieces, but the arms are the same. When I do an online lookup of specific parts, many are listed "BX2200 > BX23 > (part #)" so I am going to go for it. Thanks!

/ BX23 using 3-point hitch for BX2200? Help! #6  
the bx 23 is different from the bx 24,- the bx 24 and bx 25 are the same 3 point hitch not sure about the other bx series