L-235

/ L-235 #1  

Anonymous Poster

After the difficult process of deciding to go orange over blue or green, I'm the proud owner of an L-3710 w/ FEL and HST. TBN helped in the process bigtime.

Besides having a dealer close by, one reason for going orange was that I acquired an L-235 at the same time.

After some fixing up, it runs like a top. But I don't have a manual for it. Anyone know if manuals available in PDF?

Also have a problem with the tach. I'm sure there are more than the 392 hours that register on it -- but not that many more. Anyone know about sources for parts to fix the tach/hour meter?

/ L-235 #2  
Congrats on the 3710, this is a big step from the L235.

I rebuilt a L185DT 3 yrs ago and the tach is a mechanical type and the dash end on the tach appears to be standard, but the opposite end I believe to be Kubota specific.

As for workshop manuals $40 will get you the Kubota version, however I bought them and used them very little since the tractor was so simple to repair.. Of course I only looked at the manuals when necessary - like road maps.

Carl

/ L-235 #3  
I'm pretty sure that repair parts are available from Kubota for your tractor. I replaced the cable for the tach/hour meter on my L345 last year and it runs like a top.

If your dealer can't get the parts, check with TractorSmart. They have the entire Kubota parts inventory available on-line, and at a good price. That's where mine came from.

/ L-235 #4  
Zozo:

As mentioned Tractorsmart has all of the parts for reasonable prices. In addition, they will send you links for the parts manual for your tractor. This is great reference as it has all of the parts numbers as well as diagrams. I have ordered filters from them for my 50 hour change out and they were $20 cheaper with shipping than anyone else.
Good luck with the orange....

/ L-235
Thanks all.
Sounds as though I probably don't need the manual -- but will check ot TractorSmart