Oil & Fuel oil filters, and fuel filters.

/ oil filters, and fuel filters. #21  
John miller i wasnt saying i buy from tractor smart . i just used them to get part numbers and then cross referenced them for parts that can bought from a local auto parts dealer.
i don't have my reciept but i bought a oil filter from my dealer before doing my 50. i think it was like 15 bucks! oreillys auto parts store sells the wix for like 6 bucks.

did you catch the price for a air filter on tractorsmart , my dealer gets like $47 bucks! my local oil distr. can sell me a baldwin for $13.

BIG difference there. and probably if we knew the truth baldwin probably makes them for kubota. they make many OEM filters for manufacturers .
you see i learned that trick many years ago when i bought a filter for my mercruiser from a mercruiser dealer. turned out the OEM filter on the engine was a delco. well i bought a filter from auto zone and worked fine.

Now i am friends with my dealer and he understands and even encourages me. i buy my UDT from him so he gets the chance to rape me on that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

i also will buy any new implements and parts as far as the actual mechanical workings for my tractor from him but for filters nah ! i can get those at least at some kind of a break.

i have to watch my budget and the little i save helps. and i still support my dealer.

/ oil filters, and fuel filters. #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( rbarker:
Great looking set up....I may have to look into that type of storage. Course, if you have more empty space you have to fill it up. )</font>

I think that's why the Wife only let me get the small size! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ oil filters, and fuel filters. #23  
rbarker:

Truth be known, my wife limits my toys oops, I mean tools, with the old adage "if you get another "......." then the boat or the tractor or the table saw or the (you fill in the blank) has to go!

But today she was asking if the 2200 can handle a roto tiller. Of course I hastened to confirm that it could handle the tiller and anything else you could throw at it. Wonder if the dealer has a spare tiller hanging around his lot?