Tires Rtv 900 mud tire and lift question

/ Rtv 900 mud tire and lift question #1  

rtvdan

Tractor
Kubota/Rtv 900
Hello, i am new to this forum and was looking for help on puting mud tires and a lift on my 2010 rtv 900. I live on farm in Canada ,i have alot of loose rocks snow and mud. I was looking at Kenda Executioners 27-10-12 for front and 27-12-12 for the back. i researched it and people said they would fit without a lift kit and not rub. These tire are a good mud tire and very heavy duty, so i thought they would be great for my Kubota. i have a problem with hitting rocks so i thought i should get the lift anyway cause it will improve my ground clearance by 2 inchs, but i dont know if it only makes room for bigger tires or it does in fact lift the low back belly of the machine. If anyone could please answer that and recommendations for other tires would be greatly appretiated. I want to know any much as i can about the kubota lift and mud tire sizing, before i make any purchases. Any info on this matter would be great, Thank you!

/ Rtv 900 mud tire and lift question
can anyone help me?

/ Rtv 900 mud tire and lift question #3  
Try posting in the ATV/UTV forum further down the home page

thanks i will do that

/ Rtv 900 mud tire and lift question #6  
Have you thought about chains over new tires? Might be cheaper to burn thru a set of chains than putting on new tires. Just my thought.
Here's my off road machine.

Attachments

• Polaris ATP500 Front.jpg
    Polaris ATP500 Front.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 882
chains would be great but i really need that bite when it gets muddy around here

/ Rtv 900 mud tire and lift question #8  
chains would be great but i really need that bite when it gets muddy around here

I've seen references to some very aggeressive tires for RTVs that didn't require a lift kit...Search this forum for tires, you might find something...Some of these guys are swamp driving fools and they really know their stuff in regards to that.