Default Rubber pedal pad replacement

Anybody know an easy place to get replacement pads (runbber) for my clutch and brake pedals? I have a new (to me) kubota m6800.

Also I may have bent the Pivot wrap on my Koyker 310 loader. Any thoughts on replacement parts there?

Bronze Member

Default Re: Rubber pedal pad replacement

I recently replaced all the pedal pads on my B2910....ordered them from the dealer, and paid about $40 for all 6. If you have a parts manual for your tractor you can verify the P/N before you go to the dealer, and have them ordered. With all the possible combinations of tractors out there, it is unlikely that most dealers will have these in stock...or in sufficient quantity to replace them all at one time.

Mine were "Glued" on, so I had to cut them off, and scrape the excess rubber off the metal pads before installing the new ones. I didn't apply any glue to the new pads, but they fit snugly enough that I don't see any need to glue them.