Got a set of Landpride QA skidsteer forks

/ Got a set of Landpride QA skidsteer forks #1  

General Lee

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota, L4400, BX1870
This is way better then my clamp on forks. They were ok in a pinch or light duty applications but this is the way to IMO if you have Q/A capabilities. This set is the 48'' forks w/ 3,000# capacity. My loader can't lift 3,000# so I should be good there :)

002-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

/ Got a set of Landpride QA skidsteer forks #2  
Congratulations. Most certainly a reliable and worth while attachment. :thumbsup:

/ Got a set of Landpride QA skidsteer forks #3  
Looks good! I have a set made by MDS. Super handy. Use them everyday! It's amazing what all u can do with them.

/ Got a set of Landpride QA skidsteer forks #4  
Those look like a good strong match for your sized tractor:thumbsup:

James K0UA

/ Got a set of Landpride QA skidsteer forks #5  
Nice ! :thumbsup:

I bought a set of Bradco forks a couple years ago..... I swear I use them more than my bucket now.

/ Got a set of Landpride QA skidsteer forks
Nice ! :thumbsup:

I bought a set of Bradco forks a couple years ago..... I swear I use them more than my bucket now.

What are some of the things you use yours for?

/ Got a set of Landpride QA skidsteer forks #7  
They really are handy, we bought a set last year, not Land Pride, after getting by with home made bucket forks for years.

/ Got a set of Landpride QA skidsteer forks #8  
Yes, I agree that the QA forks are great. And yes, I probably use them as much as the bucket, if not more. My only complaint is that the quick attach is very hard to see and line up from the tractor seat (M5040).

Good point about getting a set that will exceed your loader capacity. Then you should not have to worry about bending them:thumbsup:

Ken

/ Got a set of Landpride QA skidsteer forks #9  
What are some of the things you use yours for?

Moving logs to be cut into firewood.
Stacking crap on a pallet to be moved in / out of the barn.
Moving rocks I've dug up in the yard.
I always seem to have to load / unload something from my trailer.
Unload partial pallet of wood pellet fuel out of my trailer to set in the barn. (my tractor doesn't come close to lifting a ton)

I'm sure there are a hundred other things I've used them for I'm not thinking of right now.

/ Got a set of Landpride QA skidsteer forks #10  
Moving logs to be cut into firewood.
Stacking crap on a pallet to be moved in / out of the barn.
Moving rocks I've dug up in the yard.
I always seem to have to load / unload something from my trailer.
Unload partial pallet of wood pellet fuel out of my trailer to set in the barn. (my tractor doesn't come close to lifting a ton)

I'm sure there are a hundred other things I've used them for I'm not thinking of right now.

I agree on the usefulness of the forks. They are on the M7040's QA as default.

The bucket is put on to move firewood to the house and that is about it. Hardly any paint is worn off.

I cheat though. The HD backhoe bucket with HST is used for loader work.