rear remotes

/ rear remotes #1  

drobtoy

Tractor
kubota l 2800
Hi all ,

This may be an old subject to sum , but I want to install rear remotes on my kubota l2800. My tractor has a backhoe installed on it all ready. My queston is can I use the connection that supplies my backhoe into my new control valve ? I guess i'm looking for a single set of remotes to run my dump cart.

Thanks so much D

/ rear remotes #3  
Perhaps this will help you? Go the the SEARCH section at the top of this page, type in "Rear remotes", scroll down and in show results, mark the post part and submit. There are several posts that should be helpful in regards to your inquiry. BTW, Welcome aboard. Best wishes.

/ rear remotes #5  
Perhaps this will help you? Go the the SEARCH section at the top of this page, type in "Rear remotes", scroll down and in show results, mark the post part and submit. There are several posts that should be helpful in regards to your inquiry. BTW, Welcome aboard. Best wishes.

X2 and

:welcome: to TBN! :thumbsup:

Happy :tractor: ing!

/ rear remotes #6  
Hi all ,

This may be an old subject to sum , but I want to install rear remotes on my kubota l2800. My tractor has a backhoe installed on it all ready. My queston is can I use the connection that supplies my backhoe into my new control valve ? I guess i'm looking for a single set of remotes to run my dump cart.

Thanks so much D

I have a L3800 with the factory BH and went through the same thought process as you.
In my opinion it won't work. Most all spool valves require pressure in, return and power beyond lines and then the two lines that go to your working cylinder.

What type of cylinder does the dump cart have?
Double acting or single acting?

Do you have the factory front end loader?
If so tieing in a set of rear remotes to the loader valve is very simple.
That will allow you to use the remote for other purposes when the BH is attached.

/ rear remotes
thanks all for the info

My dump cart is double acting. I do have a factory installed loader. I am some what machanicaly inclined, but I am just leaning when it comes to hydraulics. I am not sure how I would connect on to loader valve?

thanks D

/ rear remotes #8  
thanks all for the info

My dump cart is double acting. I do have a factory installed loader. I am some what machanicaly inclined, but I am just leaning when it comes to hydraulics. I am not sure how I would connect on to loader valve?

thanks D

Initially most everyone is intimidated by the whole mysterious hydraulic system .

We can help you with this!
Don't be discouraged by the "use the search function police"

Decide how many remotes you can afford...two, three, four or more
You want at least three....that way when you put top & tilt on you will still have one remote left to use for a grapple or something.

Here's my installation on a L3800.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...g/208593-top-tilt-rear-remotes-installed.html

Think about how many remotes you want and we'll help you pick out a spool valve.

While you're doing that I'll find the PDF's to show where you will tie into the loader valve.
Is your loader a LA463?

/ rear remotes
I do have a LA463 loader.

I was only going to have one remote to run the dump cart , but I do have a woods back blade I use all the time and a top n tilt would be nice.

I thinking two remotes.